Monday, February 21, 2011

Wahoooo!

Happy dance - I found out today that I'm a winner over at the Ranger blog - seriously can't wait to see what I get!


A quick ATC I made for Scrapbook Star's Online Crop. Used DCWV pattered paper from the Mariposa Stack (so loving this paper - very different from other DCWV papers: this set is more collage/vintage feel), stamp set from Fiskars, edge punch from Martha Stewart Crafts and clip from Making Memories.



Here is a quick bracelet I made using the Pandora-type beads my dear friend Julia gave me for Christmas. Used leather for the bracelet and tied off the end with spacer beads.


Here are some bracelets I made for a customer recently.

And since I loved the combo of the first bracelets, I made one for moi!

1 comment:

  1. I love that ATC Cheryl but don't recall seeing it in the challenge thread?? Don't forget to post it as it's awesome! Congrats on your Ranger win too, can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete