Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yikes!

I haven't updated this baby in almost a month. Where has time gone? I really haven't had any mojo in November but did get some crafting into my life which I should post. Anyways, with December here, I'm keeping myself busy. I'm going to try and do Ali Edwards' December Daily and Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of December.  Here are my first 4 Days worth.
Day 1:
So I don't own Tim's Haunted House die or the fence one for that matter. So I started to panic - what am I going to do??? But after seeing others and their creativity, I decided to scrounge around in my stash and use what I had. It actually made this more fun because it stretched my creative juices. I found the stamp from Art House Studio that we got at Scrapfest and used it with grungeboard I had around. I did have a fence boarder punch and since I was using smaller tags than Tim, it all worked out. Whew!
Day 2:
So for Day 2, I used a piece of pattered paper I had with music since I don't own a stamp with such. I followed Tim's instructions with making my own custom ink pad with Cut n' Dry foam. (So that's why I bought a package last year - LOL) Lots of fun. Instead of embossing, I ended up using Ranger's Crackle Accents on top.
Day 3:

I have tons of this tissue tape and love it. It was fun again digging and trying to find things that would work for this tag. Love this flower technique he showed, and will have to do it again!
Day 4:
I really struggled with this one. Pretty cool technique by Tim but I didn't have his facets on hand. Dug through and found some of his plain acrylic tags and decided to go with that.  Used some MME paper for the background and I'm okay with this tag too.

1 comment:

  1. ALL of your tags are great, but I'm in love with the house one! (oh, and the music one I posted on earlier) and I swear if I had time to hit my craft room I'd scraplift them! Great work Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete