Saturday, November 6, 2010

Some things to share

Gotta keep posting, so I'm going to post some things I made pretty recently (ummmm....the last 4 weeks or so)

Here are the pre-class assignment tags from Nic Howards' Class at Big Picture Classes


I had fun doing these. Lots of techniques on one little tag!

Next up are the Make and Takes from Scrapfest that I promised to post.

This was the Make and Take from The Art House Studio from K-W . Love this store and love this project, however, I think I might change up some of the colours of the findings, so it matches better. Will post when done.


Next is a 7 Gypsies Album from Learning Factory in Brantford. She always has premium make and takes. We just did the cover but walked away with the enitre album. Love it and will definitely add some more trinkets to the front!
 
Next are a card and a tag, both of which are pretty darn cute. Don't remember who I made them with, just loved playing with glitter.






Like I said earlier, going to Scrapfest is so worth it, just for the make and takes alone!

3 comments:

  1. Love the tags - that looks like a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! So many goodies. That tag class looks like it was a lot of fun to take.

    ReplyDelete