So for today's tag I tried to follow Tim's recipe. However I don't own many of his stamps, so I improvised with an Inkadinkado stamp for the Santa. For the tag I cut down a tag I already had on hand, painted it with acrylic and then topped it with Tim's Crackle paint. For the numbers I used chipboard instead and covered them with Ranger Enamel accents and then with black paint. And finally for the flowers I used regular embossing powder but chipped away some of it before I hit it with the heat gun. Afterwards I used an antique gold paint to tone it down.
And here is my December Daily album, lots of journaling to do to catch up with!
For the title I used Making Memories stickers that I covered with embossing/glitter powder. I did the same for the poinsettias as well, and am quite happy with the results. Now I just have to put all my journalling and photos so far and I'll feel much better!