Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Goodness

Go check out Erika Taylor's Blog for some all around awesome blog candy!  Very exciting!

Here is my Day 5 Tag for Tim's 12 Days of Tags 
So for today's tag I tried to follow Tim's recipe.  However I don't own many of his stamps, so I improvised with an Inkadinkado stamp for the Santa.  For the tag I cut down a tag I already had on hand, painted it with acrylic and then topped it with Tim's Crackle paint.  For the numbers I used chipboard instead and covered them with Ranger Enamel accents and then with black paint.  And finally for the flowers I used regular embossing powder but chipped away some of it before I hit it with the heat gun. Afterwards I used an antique gold paint to tone it down.

And here is my December Daily album, lots of journaling to do to catch up with!
 For the title I used Making Memories stickers that I covered with embossing/glitter powder. I did the same for the poinsettias as well, and am quite happy with the results. Now I just have to put all my journalling and photos so far and I'll feel much better!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally envious. I'm feeling in the mood to scrap but I just have so much to do at this time of the year. Figures!
    Great tag. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tag.... GREAT job!! And as for his stamps -- I own them but haven't used them yet. LOL It's all good! :)

    ReplyDelete