Friday, January 21, 2011

Some Scrappy Stuff to Share

Just finished as much as I could in the challenge realm on Scrapbook Star's forums for the online crop they were having. This definitely got me back in the scrapbooking mood.
Here is my layout using a food embellishment. I decided to scrap my Chinese New Year photos from last year.

I used a pair of take out chopsticks as my embellishment on my title "Gung Hay Fat Choy - Year of the Tiger".  The pattered paper I used was from DCWV Asian pack, boarder punch from Martha Stewart, chipboard from Maya Road (which was all coloured with homemade glimmer mist using Tim Holtz re-inkers and Perfect Pearls), journaling circle from Jenni Bowlin. I then used my label maker to add titles to the photos.

Up next was the non-traditional scrapbook page. I normally scrap 12x12 but have done a couple of 8.5x11 in the past. Here is this one that I came up with.
Used some really old Autumn Leaves paper by Rhonna Farrer, Autumn Leaves stamp, Queen & Co. filmstrip felt, American Crafts thickers, Making Memories letter stickers.

This is the layout using my favourite photo from 2010. Took this one with my iPhone but I just loved the look on his face.
Patterned paper is by Pebbles, felt ribbon is Queen & Co., rubons were used because there was a discussion on Scrapbook Star about them and I thought I would bust them out (Art Warehouse and Fancy Pants), stamps are We R Memory Keepers and Inque Boutique, chipboard heart by Maya Road, mists used from Tattered Angels and homemade one using Tim's Fire Brick re-inker and gold perfect pearls.



Finally the card challenge using old supplies.  I dug through my scrap stash and found some ancient Basic Grey paper and I believe Fancy Pants. I then inked a Technique Tuesday oval tile and stamped the Stamping Bella monster stamp on paper. Finally I highlighted some details with Ranger Stickles.
So there you go what kept me busy this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment