Thursday, March 14, 2013

Super Hero Life

Well the munchkin man finally turned 6 and we celebrated with a Superhero themed party. I had so much fun, and Pinterest was a big player in all the planning.  I also was lucky to have a friend who provided me with all the comic books in digital format - loved decorating with them (and dear husband thinks it should be a permanent fixture now).



I even got into the groove of things and put on my handmade Wonder Woman tiara and t-shirt. I think every mom woman out there should be donning this glittery head-piece!



So was wandering Michaels trying to find yarn and look what I found - this paper pad! Which of course had to come home with me and my luck it was 40% off this week. Wahoooooo!


Will try and get the layouts done to share with you. I'm so inspired by this paper now!

Also thought I would share some of my layouts from my Rapid Fire Class I teach at Pointer Scrapbooking.  These are my layouts for January and February. |If you are ever in the area and have an incline to finish 6 layouts in about 2 hours, come join me. Love adding techniques in each layouts, so hopefully you will learn something new.   March and April's layouts are in the store now, and have a vintage feel to them. Come into the store to see it is something you'd like to do.

Made a pocket with 6x6 patterned paper and lots of stamping ont his LO
Inky splats and stamping
Stamping, stencils, glitter techniques
Masking, paint, stamps and stencils
Alcohol inks and punches

No comments:

Post a Comment