Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 1 of 12 Tags

As most of my crafty friends know, I simply can not get enough of this man. That's right, Tim Holtz is doing his 12 tags of Christmas again on his blog and I've decided to play along too.

Believe it or not, I don't own many of Tims dies or embossing folders, so I improvised. I took the Sizzix snowflake embossing folder and did my version of Tim's double embossing, using glitter embossing powder. For the "Joy", I used my Slice FaLaLaLa card and DCWV glittter paper. Since I own the magnetic cutting pad, I put my Slice in position and cut without moving 4 times - 5 might have worked better, since I still had to use the scissors.  I used Tim's new Limited Edition distress inks to colour this in added the glitter tape and pearls to the top to finish it up.

 And speaking of another man I can get enough of - here's my munchkin man sporting his Movember 'stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment