Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some other creative things to share.

I can not believe it is December already! In the creative front I will be trying to do December Daily and Tims 12 tags again this year. We'll see how it goes!

I'm very excited to share that the online bead magazine Beading Times  posted my watch that I had Etsy, as an example of good watch design (thank you so very much - blush!)


Now, waaaaay back in October, Pointer Scrapbooking hosted a day for the Creative Chicks to come and do demos. Below are the make and takes we shared that day and I thought I would post them for inspiration. If Heidi hosts another one of these days, you should definitely come out and play.
Nadya's 6x6 layout
My tag using a "bleaching" technique and Ranger Stains
Jennifer's fussy cutting embellishment
Florence's watercolour technique
Nicky's card using Ranger Stains

Also in October ,at Scrapfest Oshawa I did a couple of Make N' Takes with some of the vendors. So worth the price of admission. Here are a few that I did at those booths.
Cute little notebook holder at Got Scrap booth
Mixed Media card at The Art House booth


Here is something I made for my son's teacher who left, because she was only covering a maternity leave of his actual teacher. A cute box made using Little Yellow Bicycle's paper, I used instructions I found on You Tube, which I filled with card making supplies (I'm such an enabler).

Now going even more way back in the summer,  I took Christy Tomlinson's She Art class.  I've done others that I posted but here the final one from her class of the She-Art canvas' I finally finished. I think the next mixed media canvas I do will be Christmas themed or something like one I saw done by Maya Road. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. That watch is gorgeous! Congratulations on the shout out from Beading Times :)

    ReplyDelete