Saturday, March 26, 2011

Well this week has been pretty crazy. I'm still trying to get back into the groove of things after my trip to Atlanta but I think I have too much on my plate and it feels  like an never ending cycle!  I was able to squeeze in some crafty goodness though. And even got to try out my new Ranger Craft Scrubbie.

My "caked-on, baked-on" painted hands
 Cracking open the Craft Scrubbie
Craft Scrubbie did not let me down!

 Even though the class is now done. I'm still working on my She-Art girls from Christy Tomlinson's class. She'll be offering it again as a download in April and I think it is definitely worth it for anyone wanting to dauble in multi-media art. She gives plenty of videos with great instructions. I'm going to take her next class She Has 3 Hearts Art Journaling  too.
Here is one of my girls from week one.


Speaking of Art-Journaling. I also did this for my cover of my art-journal that I plan on doing.  I used Claudine Helmuth's canvas to cover a sketch book. I then painted it with water colour crayons.  I added some quote rub-ons from Rhonna Farrer (these are ancient!)  And stamps from Pink Paislee-House of 3, Parisan Anthology (I so love this line)

I'm also working like a mad woman trying to get projects I owe to stores done. Here is sneak peak at a mini-album I am doing for Pointers Scrapbooking and will be teaching in April.



6 comments:

  1. Always wondered if that worked LOL.

    Love your art journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking both of those classes too!! I love what I'm learning.

    Your girl came out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of your art journal! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEHEHE glad to know that it works. I am always left with paint or marker stains. Beautiful art journaling! Are you following somewhere as I need to have some blogs to follow for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your art journal!! I can't wait to try out one of those scrubbies myself!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete