Saturday, March 5, 2011

Design Team Stuff for Crop Chocolate

March's Design Team theme is travel on Crop Chocolate. Go check out all the fabulous work from all the Chocolatiers. So I can finally showcase my projects this month.

First up is a box I made DS for carrying his toys in when we go on car trips. I used an old Maya Road tin and altered it with Echo Park's Little Boy collection. I measured a 1" stripe of the candy stripe paper for the outside and adhered it with glossy accents.  The inner blue dot was decorated with stickers from the kit then cut to 5.25" x 4.25". I then used Glossy accents on the inside ridge of the box to adhere the paper. Easy!

Here is my layout using the Making Memories Passport kit.  I used the packaging to mat the photo and then cut the script paper to mat the previous. I fussy cut the flowers to make a photo anchor.  The blue stripe was cut to make a ribbon banner and "road trip" was cut from the blue also using the Slice Travel card.  I also used My Little Shoebox letters in the title.  I finally outlined the centre with a black pen.  All embellsihments are also part of the Passport kit - I love those canvas tags!

Speaking of tags - I made a luggage tag with the kit also.  I'm going to write my info and laminate this baby. I'm hoping that it doesn't get too abused the hands of the luggage handlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment