Thursday, February 20, 2014

Craftiness happening

I've been trying to incorporate all sorts of creative energy these days, sneaking in when I can, into the craft space.
Last weekend I spent time with my friend Phyllis and her daughter. She wanted to try out mixed media art and so we sat for a couple of hours. Mine is not quite done but its getting there. I want to add some words to finish it up.

Munchkin man had a birthday party where they went to see the Lego Movie.  So I whipped up this card in a last minute frenzy. 

 And finally I thought I would share a bracelet I made for a client. Spikes are pretty trendy everywhere and she had requested this one in silver.  I kind of like it for myself and might make one for me soon.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to improve your familiarity simply
    keep visiting this website and be updated with the latest information posted here.

    ReplyDelete