Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's been a long, long, time...

Sorry for taking such a long break from blogging. It's been busy around here and this weekend being Easter and a long weekend, I'm hoping to get lots of crafting done!

I'll post some of the lovely things from Scrap Fest.  If you are ever in K-W or Oshawa and love all things scrappy, definitely go!

I was so excited about getting this apron. Scrapping Turtle in KW was giving away this for buying $30.00 in  Fancy Pants stuff. Like that was hard!?!?
 Caroline from Maya Road came and did Make and Takes. How could I not do this awesome tag!
 Mr. Fancy Pants himself was doing this Make and Take. It was a very large scrunched flower using their coffee filter papers, PP from FP and glimmer mists. So much fun!
 This was the Make N' Take I created for Pointer Scrapbooking booth. It was fun teaching this and meeting all the wonderful people in the 2 hours I did this at the booth.
 This lovely card was from the Art House and it was again Karen Ellis' largest Make N' Take with the whole crop participating. Love the techniques and will definitely be doing more of these in the future!
 Here was a make n' take we did in the crop. Forget the woman's name but she's a distributor of all things scrappy. Anyhow, it is suppose to be a decor item using the new Tim Holtz easel die on the back, but I'm going to use this on it's own as a card,  and save the easel for another project. Loving the easel BTW!

 This make n' take is from the Learning Factory. Love, that they always do a mini album. Will definitely have to "jazz" this up though. Not sure what I'm going to do with it.
 And here is one of the prizes I won from Mr. Fancy Pants himself. Love this line!
 And the other prize I won by working my butt off! Had to race another woman shaking jelly bean filled water bottles (had to be there).  Wahoo - always love the classes and workshops coming out of the Art House Studio. Now I have no excuse!!!! Thanks Karen!


Last night I took an amazing class with fellow instructor, Nicky Manel in watercolouring stamped images, at Pointer Scrapbooking. Will definitely post those pictures later this weekend with all my layouts I did at Scrapfest too.

1 comment:

  1. What a great recap Cheryl! Already looking forward to Oshawa!

    ReplyDelete