Saturday, October 23, 2010

Last weekend I went to Scrapfest with my Scrappy friends, Diana, Lynn, Melissa and Amanda. We had a blast and I did plenty of duties over the weekend. I helped Heidi at Pointers Scrapbooking with setup and make and takes on Friday night. I also took a photography class with Kathy Thompson Lafoley, which really helped me understand my camera better. I've got to play with it some more - just means more pictures of M. man. I took a few make and takes which I put in a later post. These alone make it worth it to attend and wait in line for them!

Check out Marion Smith's site! She is selling tickets at a $1.00 a piece to raise money for the American Cancer Society. Even though I'm Canadian through and through, I just wanted to support this cause. She will pick one lucky winner for a 8x8 mini album signed and autographed by her, her signature 6x6 mini album from one of her classes and a pink ATG gun! How cool is that!

This month I'm taking Nic Howard's class over at Big Picture Classes. Go check it out!

Big Picture Classes

1 comment:

  1. I had to miss Scrapfest ... but I was at a retreat so it wasn't too bad. Maybe next time I'll be able to meet up with you all.

    ReplyDelete